I love going to conferences, it’s such a great way to meet new people and be introduced to new ideas.
My favorite part of going to a conference is presenting, thouogh. I really love being able to give new ideas to people and then have that lead to great discussions. I’m always amazed at how many people come up to me after a talk and want to ask questions of tell me what they’re doing that relates. Every talk I’ve given has been a great experience for me.
- PyTennessee: Functional Programming in an Imperative World. Maybe.
- DjangoCon: Functional Programming in an Imperative World. Maybe.
- PyTennessee: Maybe I Shouldn’t Be a Programmer
- PyOhio: Maybe I Shouldn’t be a Programmer
- ChaDev: By Jove It’s Jupyter
- PyTennessee: Python as a multitool for data science
- PyOhio: Python as a multitool for data science